1630 E Georgia Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85016
Palmaire is midcentury modern modern community located just north of the Biltmore District, close to shopping, dining and entertainment. Originally built in 1964, the 18-unit community was renovated in 2007 with new copper plumbing, new copper wiring, new roofs, new air conditioners, new kitchens and new fixtures. Interior upgrades included stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, new bamboo flooring, new kitchen cabinets, new carpets, and nice interior accents. The exterior upgrades include exposed concrete block construction with yellow accents and fresh clean-lined landscaping. Palmaire consists of one, two and three-bedroom floor plans ranging from 946 to 1,400 square feet in size. Great location next to Desert Storm Park, easy access to Piestewa Freeway (SR-51), downtown Phoenix and Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
- Year Built: 1964 | Renovated 2007
- Total Units: 18
- Unit Mix: 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
Elementary School District | 038 – Madison Elementary District
- Elementary School | Madison Rose Lane School
- Jr. High School | Madison #1 Elementary School
High School District | 210 – Phoenix Union High School District
- High School | North High School
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Close proximity to Los Olivos Park, Steele Indian School Dog Park and Piestewa Peak Trailhead.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
VESTIS GROUP | 602-281-6202 | CONTACT